Happy belated new year! I’ve never been one to have new year’s resolutions. I’ve recently started reading The Happiness Project and thought now was a good time to set goals for this year, rather than resolutions.
1. Get a job with a local interior design firm.
2. Save money to buy an old fixer upper with my soon to be husband!
3. Floss more often. (As in, not just when my dentist appointment is coming up!)
4. Learn and master at least 2 more recipes to add to my recipe book.
5. Take more photos and not just for special occasions. I want to remember the every day things.
6. Read more.
7. Schedule more Sunday brunches with friends.
8. Study and apply to take LEED exam to be a certified green designer.
(1978 ball via the new york times)