summer to do list
Now that I’ve accepted that it’s June and the thermometer has hit 100 degrees, I decided I should write a list of my summer to-do’s before I realize it’s August. I often make to-do lists in my notebook with boxes next to it so I can check them off gratifyingly, but announcing them on my blog makes them much more official. I’ve been keeping busy doing consulting work from home, and I’m loving every minute of it. I’m writing this list to remind me that it’s okay to turn off my lap top, leave my phone and play a little bit.
- Enjoy a weekend wine tasting in each Cape May, NJ and New Hope, PA
- Go blueberry and strawberry picking (…and finally try some new baking recipes I’ve been collecting!)
- Organize photos for our wedding album
- Decide which style of album to do (thinking of doing a beautiful coffee table art book)
- Try at least two new campsites and/or bike trails
- Spend a day in NYC as a tourist enjoying the museums (it’s been so long since I’ve gone!)
- Paint at least one new painting or charcoal sketch
- Try this recipe. (So simple to make, but looks as elegant as rose petals.)
- Picnic in the park with the basket my parents got me last year for Christmas
- Finish the book I’ve been reading for over four months, and read at least two more
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge with nothing but my husband and camera
What about you, my sweet readers? Do you have to-do’s for the summer?
(photo via audrey hepburn complex.)